Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Medicated is Better for All Involved

Back on my happy meds.   Yes, stopped taking them.  The umm, errr, side affects were more than I was willing to deal with.  But, this is a necessary evil for now.  So I started them again yesterday after picking them up at lunch.  The world is a better place for it.

I waited in line at IGA for 15 minutes while the pharmacy tech repeatedly called the MediCaid (or whatever its called) office, trying to get a live person to ok one of the dozen prescriptions the lady ahead of me was picking up.  After the other people in the line started grumbling and getting incredibly restless, the customer ahead of me finally says "I'll come back for that one, they never want to pay for it!!  Why should I pay 10.00 when I should be getting it for free????"  Freaking really lady?? Seriously??  My tax dollars are paying for all the shit you have there on the counter, and you can't come up with $10.00 to cover one Rx??  Sell off some of the fifteen earrings you have going the entire length of your ear to make the ten bucks, seriously.  Or maybe one of the twenty rings you have on every finger.  Chick looked like a fucking gypsy, I swear.

Joe Cocker's voice makes me want to stab myself in the ears with ice picks.  Same thing with that black guy with the cocoa puffs on his face that sang that duet with Linda Ronstadt, Aaron Neville.  Good Lord.  Just heard those two back to back on Yahoo Music.  Shoot me.

Mariah Carey has great music, but I always turn it off when it gets to that squeaky squealing shit she always does in every song she's ever made.  Bleh.  Who actually likes that shit??????

I never proof read this thing anymore.  No telling what I throw out there.  Same thing with my text messages.  I just don't have the time or inclination to go back and change crap.

I used to have a friend that was absolutely MAD about that nasty sphincter muscle sandwich The McRib.  I mean crazy in love with those things.  Would be so upset every time they took them back off the menu.  It was interesting reading yesterday about what those are actually made out of, and what the real reason is, business wise, as to why they are on and off the menu.  I like learning new things, no matter how mundane or inconsequential.

I actually had an older female customer say "That's what she said" to me last night at Job #2.  I was not sure how to react to a fifty something year old woman saying something that even my youngest daughter has grown out of........

Man, 114 was glowing with red and blue lights this morning.   The dps guys had several haulers pulled over, doing inspections all over the place, right on the side of the road, and the Boyd officers had several people pulled over as well.  Nothing but lights all the way down my little section of 144 from the light to work.  Wild.  Glad it wasn't me!!  No extra dough for a ticket nowadays, for sure!!

My happy pills give me horrific dry mouth/throat/eyes.  This causes problems with my contacts.  The dry throat part of it also causes a problem with me even being able to swallow the pill itself.  They stick in my throat, no matter how much I drink to try to avoid it.

Shut up Jar.  Naughty thinker.

Yesterday was The Real Deals birthday.  Yep, he's still five years younger than me!  Heehee.

I'm a cougarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, RAWWWRRRRRR!!!

Starting Thanksgiving week, TRD and I will be permanently back at only the Euless location.  I'm not happy about that, because I love the other location so much more.  I love the store, the customers, just everything better.  But, it's time for us to start gearing up for the next location we will be opening, and we have to be at Euless to do that.  It is what it is.

I'm off from Job #2 tonight, so we will be going to the farm to work horses.  Yay!  My kinda therapy.

Have to work now.  Nasty habit.

Be nice to someone that doesn't deserve it today.  You never know who you can reach with that.

1 comment:

  1. I have tried to go off anti-depressants and it just does not work for me. I take Citalopram and have just recently cut back to 20 mg a day from 30. Cutting back is probably not the best time but I want to actually feel emotions and not cover them up with medications.
    So what is the deal with the McRib?

    ReplyDelete