Thursday, April 12, 2012

And Yet, I Am Here

I always want to drink the Bud Light Platinum, just because the bottle is so beautiful.  I refrain, but the gorgeous blue of the bottle does call to me.  Odd?

Is it a fact that 99.9999999% of those of us who blog are, indeed, mentally touched in some way?? It sure seems like it, doesn't it?  Don't get me wrong, I don't say that in a negative way, quite to the contrary.

I myself have found that living life NOT being crazy is a refreshing change.  Every day I wake up and look around, walk around, in this perfectly amazing life, wondering how I got here, how I reached this point.  I certainly never did anything to deserve such happiness, and I have to admit that a part of me keeps waiting for it all to disappear, to dissipate like smoke into a rainstorm or something......trust me, I shove those thoughts into a junk drawer far far back in my consciousness, and don't allow them to hold court for long.  I dig this life. I am amazed and humbled by it, and will never for a minute take it for granted.

We are buying more stores.  We are opening a new one that we still need to finish the remodel on, but we are also buying a couple that are already up and running, just being run into the ground by fools.  Sweet deal. We will be so incredibly busy, but damn if this isn't going to pay off in a big way in the not too distant future.  I am not long for Job #1, once I get some last things paid off and paid up.  I am needed by The Real Deal and family at Job #2 in a big way, and will be doing that full time pretty soon.  I am looking forward to it with great anticipation, but am also feeling the bittersweet aspect of it, with having to give up Job #1 at some point. This is a good job, good people, and I've been so blessed to have been allowed to be here, to know these people, to be a part of this.  Yes, bittersweet, but the call to be at TRD's side is one that I will never pass up again.  I have a future to jump into!!

The knowledge that I am FINALLY able to make concrete plans for paying off some debts that have been impossible to get to, I mean really able to set a date that this one or that one will be paid off, is the most incredible feeling.  Again, how did I get here?  Fuck yeah.

I've lost 30 pounds over the last few months.  Gotta keep that particular train running, fo sho. HAVE to get back to working out though, fucking nasty what a difference it makes if you're shit is toned up or flabby and floppy.  Ugh.  Seriously.

Ok.  Thats it.  I'm hungry and have nothing of importance or interest to share.

Have a great day, all.

Life fucking rocks.

P.S.  MOLLY, HE DOESN'T MISS YOU BACK, SO STOP CONTACTING HIM.  LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE BEFORE HE HAS TO CHANGE HIS FUCKING PHONE NUMBER TO AVOID YOU, YOU CRAZY BACKSTABBING BITCH.  Thank you, have a nice day  :-D

1 comment:

  1. how great is that? more stores? woot!!

    it will be nice when you can go full time to that venture...

    congrats on the weight loss! i bet you feel like a whole new woman... not just physically but mentally/emotionally as well... i'm so freakin proud of you :)

    and yes, i agree, we are all probably a bit "touched" in one way or another... not necessarily in a bad way - i prefer GIFTED ...

    ReplyDelete