Monday, April 2, 2012

Hehehe

The Cunt is trying to get Mister Wonderfuls attention by forwarding fake emails, claiming they are from me.

Why do psycho stalker women think that guys are actually going to like them for doing crazy shit like that?

I mean, how incredibly pathetic can one bitch be?

Whhooooooeeeeee, am I ever glad I'm not part of either of their lives anymore.

They can't even begin to touch my happiness.

My life is divine.

*MWAH* Molly, you pathetic cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :-D

Check mate, bitch.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

4 comments:

  1. She sounds like a psychotic sociopath! Good thing you and your Papooses got the hell away from her! I use to know someone like that. They are SICK in the head, have no remorse for anything and have one agenda, which is getting what they want no matter the costs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so sad that someone puts so much time and energy into doing something that is wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shades of Casey Anthony, shades of Casey Anthony.

    ReplyDelete