Friday, April 20, 2012

Fucking JoshHartnettChanningTatum With Somebody Else's Dick

Ok, so as far as I know, the only drug I have ever done is alcohol.  But maybe in another life I was an acid tripper or something, because I had one of the most bizarre dreams last night that I have ever had.

Ok, so I wake up in a place I don't recognize and realize I'm late for work.  I can only find one of my shoes, and it's raining outside where I miraculously end up wandering around a multi level parking garage in my one shoe, the other socked foot is drenched and filthy.  The place had a Gotham feel to it.

Then all of a sudden, I'm in a room, still in one shoe, and I'm getting it on with a guy that's a combination of Josh Hartnett and Channing Tatum in looks, but has Mister Wonderfuls whatchamahoozie.  So we're going at it hot and heavy when I remember again that I'm late for work and get up to continue looking for my shoe. While I'm walking around the room (which had trashy fake wood paneling and was a mess), I notice some bills crumpled on the floor, about ten bucks, so I pick them up to put on his night stand and he sits straight up and screams "NOT TILL EASTER!!!!!!!" and then a camera I hadn't noticed before swings down from the ceiling on a wire (like the ones they use to film and broadcast NFL games) and smacks him square in the face to which he responds "Oh that's right, I'm on punishment" and it was his dad watching everything through the camera the whole time.

I'm freaked out and still trying to find my shoe, worried about being late for work, and wander outside where I get on a pink train that ends up going the opposite direction of where I needed to go for work.

I still only had one shoe on, and my other foot was still drenched and filthy.

At some point in the dream I was in a group of people in an arena, and I was trying to find a ride to work, but everyone was watching a fish rodeo and Reba McEntire was there, so nobody would listen to me.  Yes, still only one shoe.

Seriously, who the FUCK has this kind of shit go through their heads????

And I'm not even really attracted to Josh Hartnett OR Channing Tatum!!!!!

Only thing I can figure, some kind of delayed acid trippin from my previous lives or some such thing.

Ok, I've purged.  I'm done here.

***Every time I think about this crazy assed dream, I get into a hysterical fit of giggling, to the point where I'm crying.......the whole time I typed this, it was through tears of laughter.  Greatness.

1 comment:

  1. oh my... what a twisted little mess of jumble that was running through your brain! lol i had to read the dream sequence twice because, well, because it's so nonsensical hahahaha

    ReplyDelete