Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Too Happy To Be Entertaining

Torture........trapped behind a Mrs. Bairds truck while trying to merge onto 35 north at the Meacham onramp that has been under construction forever now.  Those trucks DO have a gas pedal, don't they??

So many things going on over here, both good and bad, but really don't have anything to write anymore.  My heart has shifted to where I just can't bring myself to share things in other peoples lives anymore.  And since everything in my life personally is so fucking fantastically perfect that I still think I'm in a dream, that really doesn't leave a whole lot to write about.

So I don't write anymore.  Any material I've got right now is at someone elses expense, and that I cannot do anymore.

Molly is still a cunt.  She is still sending mushy shit to Mister Wonderful, hoping to gain his affections again.  Girlfriend, you do not know that man, if you think that bullshit will work for you.  Move on.

That is one person I will talk about anytime I feel like it.  She deserves zero respect from me.

Papooses are doing great.  Papoose #2's bday get together with all her friends this weekend went great.  I had to leave after getting everyone fed and the cake done, felt like I was getting sick. Aching, sore throat, no energy.  Didn't want to share, if that was the case, so headed out early, but got to watch her enjoy her friends for five hours or so before taking off, so it was ok.

Papoose #1 is in a finding herself stage.  Has been for awhile.  There are tattoos and piercings involved.  And a much older man who may or may not be the best choice of characters she could be spending time with.  But alas, it is her life to live.  I will still be here when she decides she wants me in her life again.

Well, that's all I've got, without delving into things that aren't mine to share.

Have a great day all.

2 comments:

  1. it's so fantastic that things are going good for you.... you so deserve the good stuff in life! i'm incredibly happy for you my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you. You know what I say about my kids, if tattoos (none yet, but they want them) and piercings are the worst they do, then I'm good. Sketchy older man, mmmm, mmm. But I think of what I did and the a-holes I was involved with and I feel so bad for my parents. They just had to sit and watch and support what they could. Stupid me, but it's behind and hopefully poose will come around, sooner than later.

    ReplyDelete