Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hearth and Home

Called the mortgage company.  Actually talked to what must be the ONE and ONLY nice person there.  I can save the house and get back online and ontime if I do a repayment plan over the next 6 months.  That will be easy peasy lemon squeezy once my Job #2 money starts coming in in earnest, probably September, October at the latest.   The only problem I am facing is that I have to put a down payment down to get the sale date stopped and the repayment plan implemented.  The timing sucks on this.  I have to do it within the next five days.  The darn payments aren't going to be a prob for six months....but coming up with the down has my thinking cap firmly in place.

*I have nothing to sell, really, literally nothing to sell or hock.
*I have no family that cares if I live or die.
*My credit sucks hairy balls so no loan option.
*I refuse to have sex with strangers, so there goes pimping myself out.
*I have to make the down payment within five days, so there goes working lots of extra hours at Job #2 for the extra money.
*I have no savings - YET.
*I don't have any other ideas on how to raise 3K in five days, so obviously I'm limited on imagination too.

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Life is good.  I crack myself up.  It is what it is.  My troubles are so infinitesimal compared to most, I am truly blessed.

Peace, all.

4 comments:

  1. drive thru BBQ? raffle? pay pal donation button on blog? car wash with cute folks in little clothes?

    mmm... will keep thinking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need help short term pls call me. We are friends and I know you well enough to know that you are good for your word. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey is Kathleen going to be at the car wash? If so then count me in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls keep us posted if you are holding any type of fund raiser. I am due back in dfw this coming week and would love to come visit some old friends. especially you.

    ReplyDelete