Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Day After The Day After Valentines Day

Yeah, I crack myself up  :-)

It's been fabulously crazy around these parts.

We are meeting with a realtor Saturday for a walk through.  We are putting the tepee on the market.

Mister Wonderful has it set in his head that he is madly in love with Molly and will be bringing her back to Texas and getting a place together and living happily ever after with her.

Yeah, good luck with that, MW.  She WILL have another melt down.  Most likely that will happen when you actually expect her to get a job or handle any kind of responsibility like a real adult.

Wish you two the best of luck and every happiness.

No, Papoose #2 will not be living with them, she will be with me.  She despises MW and Molly for what they have done and keep doing out of their own sick selfishness, and will never condone the bullshit.

So, he is choosing Molly over his own daughter.  Nice guy huh?

He refuses to wait till Papoose #2 is graduated, because he says he fears he will lose Molly if he makes her wait at all to be with him.

What he fails to realize is that she is only using him like she does EVERY single guy she can get her hooks into, looking for an easy life and someone to take care of her.  He will learn that lesson in his own time.  I actually feel bad for the mother fucker.

Have at it, lovebirds.

He has his orders from her to divorce me asap and get rid of our tepee asap because she wants a place all her own, one that I have no ties to or access to.  Super sweet huh?  Sounds like they both are starting into a beautiful relationship with all the right trust and respect in place, right??

Yeah, both of them are hiding their relationship from both of their families and all of their friends.  Of course thy are, because they know what disgusting human beings they are for ever starting it, much less continuing it. They intend to wait till he and I are divorced and some time has passed, then announce their TRUE LOVE to the world.  Gag me.  She even made him promise not to tell me that they are in contact and making plans on acting in their 'true love' too.  So guys, ummm, if you are in a relationship that you have to hide from the entire world, uh, doesn't that send up a red flag that maybe it's WRONG?  Just sayin.

Now, bear in mind that MW and I had an agreement.  We were going to live as roommates in the tepee to keep Papoose #2 in her home and school till she graduated.  We knew we were not staying married.  I have no issue whatsoever with him dating anyone in the entire world.  I just think it's stomach turning and disgusting that he hooked up with my supposed best friend.  It's not that he wants someone else, it's that they have so little regard for anyone else, they would commit the ultimate betrayal to me and my family.  Not to mention the fact that she doesn't love him, she sees a meal ticket and the attention she craves and uses sex to get.

Oh well, I will just sit back and watch that whole abortion of a relationship implode.  There is NO WAY he will tolerate all the garbage that she will bring to his life.  I actually tried to warn the fucker, to no avail of course.

I am so blessed to have so many TRUE friends in my life.  They have been aces in supporting me through the grief, pain and shock of my best friend and husband hooking up in my house while I was out working to pay the mortgage on it.  You all have actually gotten me to where I don't feel anger about it anymore, just curiosity to see how it all plays out.

And sadness for MW, because I know that even though his huge ego won't let him believe he is being played by Molly just like every other guy is and has been played by her before, he will end up hurt or worse, legally tied to or responsible for that fucking crazy crack whore.  Live and learn, I guess.

Oh, and she is still in constant contact with the lover she was with when I moved her out here, lying to him and telling him that she's not in contact with ANYONE in Texas and most certainly not MW, and that I made all that up.  Uh, yeah.  I sort of have all the emails and texts between MW and I to support the truth in that you lying bitch.  So, keeping the other boyfriend on the line just in case it doesn't work out with MW....good play you nasty snatch.

Ok, well I'm done here.  I know some of you don't think I should vent here, but that is what this is, a place for me to journal.  If anyone doesn't like what I write, don't read it.  I don't use anyones real full names, I don't give out addresses or anything like that.

Everything I've put on here is true, as God is my witness, so there ya go.

Ok, I vented, you all are up to date somewhat.  There is PLENTY more that's happened and that MW has told me and that Molly has done, that I won't put here, just because it's TOO hurtful to MW or too personal to him.

See what a decent person I am thru all this????

Have a FABULOUS day all, I know I'm going to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. so the teepee is going... might not be a bad thing actually... you know, Molly doesn't want to be in a house connected to you... if i were you, i don't think i'd want to be in a house with her "essence" everywhere.... just sayin'

    have a great day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No one can dictate what someone else should feel....granted. =) But I say let them have their silly mess. And lucky You! On to the future! It's a helluva lot brighter than all of that crap those two are into....meh.

    Couple of years from now? They won't even cross your mind.............=)

    ReplyDelete