Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Tepee

Well, I ended up going out and meeting MW and the realtor.

MW was pleasant the entire time.  I was thankful for that.

It kills me to be in the home I worked so hard for, and know I'm losing it, that I'll never live there again.

It kills me to know that MW and The Cunt were together in my home.

It kills me to be there, and it kills me to leave.

I hate feeling this way.

Because of the change in the market today vs back when we bought the tepee, we can only realistically get 33K LESS than we paid for it.

You read that right.  We have lost 33K on our home.

We can't even sell it for what we owe on it.

After all the sacrifice and 100 hour work weeks and sleepless nights and tears and everything else.

How did we get here???  What happened???

*crying*

No comments:

Post a Comment