Friday, February 17, 2012

Some Days Are Better Than Others

Tomorrow at 10:30a.m. I go up to the tepee to meet with Mister Wonderful and the realtor to do the walk through.  I can't believe all of the back breaking work I put in to save that house, just to lose it in one breath.

Life goes on.

Papoose #2 is spending the night with me tonight.  That will be awesome.  I've missed her.

Plus, that will give MW HOURS on the phone with his true love.  

Everyone together now "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"

I just threw up a little there.

The Real Deal has been so incredibly supportive through all of this.  He despises both of them for what they've done and continue to do, sighting that the least they could do is agree to the plan we all had to wait till Papoose #2 was off on her own, but hey, there's nobody involved in this whose stomach doesn't turn at the decision Mister Wonderful and Molly made to fuck this whole family up.  They don't care about the collateral damage.  That's on their souls.

It was nice to see the rain this morning.  Especially since it wasn't cold enough for it to be turned into ice on my windshield that needed clearing before I could head to work.

On my way to work, I got a text from Papoose #2 asking for me to go by and get her.  She had decided to miss the bus and eat her bagel in peace.  Haha.  I didn't get her to school on time, but considering how much later I leave my house on days I don't need to swing by the tepee and take her to school, I did damn good getting here there only two minutes late, I think!!!

I am always more willing to share my bacon than I am my potatoes.  Loves me some potatoes, no matter how they are prepared.

As the day goes on, I think of so many things that I want to share here, but by the time I am sitting here staring at the screen, it's all vanished.

I can't wait till my heart and mind are mine again, once all this ugliness and these cancerous people are carved totally out of my life.  Be gone with you, you two will fuck each other up quite nicely, lets just get this whole thing over with already, so you can go your way, and I can go mine.

I'm more blond than normal, with all of this stuff!!!

haha

Gotta go.

Have a good one, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment