Tuesday, February 7, 2012

So Many Broken Hearts

The Patriots played for shit on Sunday.  They earned every bit of that loss.  Oh well, there's always next year, right Cowboy fans????

Things are rolling along in the new tepee.  I get really lonely there sometimes.  I miss the days when my family was together, back when the kids would have friends over and I listened to them laugh.

New chapters.

Mister Wonderful and I are doing our best to be civil.  Even though I wasn't very nice to him on the phone last night.  I let some stuff get to me and sorta lost it on the poor guy.  I fucking hate myself when I do dumb shit like that.

I have hopes that we can keep the friendship part of our relationship intact.  It really would be the best for everyone involved.  We are actually really good at being friends.  We just suck balls at being married.

Really don't have much today.

Nothing that needs sharing, anyhow.

Have a good day, all.

1 comment:

  1. JUST an observation from a Friend: Go easy on yourself with regards to being "nice" to Mr. Wonderful. In my opinion (and that's it...offered gingerly), he makes a really sh*tty "friend." None of my friends would even think to treat me the way he's treated you.....really. =(

    ReplyDelete