Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busted

Donut shop gauntlet, smooth, nothing to report.  Wow.

I think I am beginning to get a little delusional from lack of sleep.  This leg cramps are killing me.  From my hips to my feet.  Incredible pain.  I know that's way less than a lot of people have to deal with, but I guess I am a big baby, because I'm exhausted and so sore.

The beautiful brand new harness that came with Deuce is way too big for him  :-(  So I have to sell it and buy him one that fits.  I put it on him last night and was like "something is not right here....."  Incredibly disappointing, to say the least.  We have a parade to get ready for.  Don't have time to waste with selling that one and finding another one.  Looks like we will be using pieces and parts of harnesses we have at the farm to frankenstein one for him for training purposes so we don't lose valuable training time.  Damn the luck.

The kitties are being so good.  They have free run of the house now.  Well, we keep the girls' bedroom doors shut, but other than that, they have earned their freedom, and they are being VERY good.  Moses is still a snuggler and Gracie is still hell on wheels.  You can just see it in her eyes, she is looking to tear some shit up at all times.

Someone keeps calling here and hanging up.  Starting to piss me off.  Bastards.

Last night after working the horses Papoose #2 and I made a munchie run to Taco Casa.  We made it with ten minutes to spare.  The open sign was on and we zipped around through the drive thru.  When we get to the speaker thingie, nobody acknowledges us.  So I drive to the window.  KidFatFat finally opens the window and says "Dude, we're closed"  I said "Dude, you are open for another 10 minutes, your open sign is even still on" he looks over at the sign and says "Nuh uh, that sign is off now".  The little bastards saw us pull in and shut the sign off while we were driving through the drive thru!!!  He basically gave us the fuck you attitude, so I asked for a number to call and complain.  Took them 5 more minutes to keystone cops it up and finally come up with a number.  I will certainly be calling.  We took our munchiness to Taco Bell.  Why oh why do I love cheap ass bad for me food so much?  We don't eat that crap very often, but man when we do, it's damn good!!!

Got myself a jalepeno piggie at the donut shop this morning.  Another foodstuff that is horrifically bad for me but ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so yummy!!  Put it in the microwave to warm up and just as it was getting done, had someone come in and need help, now I'm trying to eat it and its sorta stiff.  Hehee.

You know, if you are going to have people responsible for answering phones for you, have the common courtesy of letting them know when you are leaving the office.  Don't sneak out the back door without saying anything, it's incredibly inconsiderate to those of us that have to field calls for you.  Makes us look like idiots when we have no earthly idea you aren't here and we are trying to take care of customers for you.  Jeez.

I am in a foul temper today, and I don't know why.  I don't mean to be, I just sorta am.  I guess it's because I'm tired and I feel like there are knives sticking out of my legs.

Jalapeno piggies are the shiz.

Just got caught fucking off blogging instead of working.  Got caught by one of the big dogs.  Oops.  Oh well, I'm still getting gigged for time off my time card that I shouldn't be, so I guess I can rationalize it that way.  Doesn't make it right though, so I better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. oops! oh well...we all get busted from time to time

    i'm looking forward to seeing parade pictures! that little Deuce is too cute... how much fun you guys are gonna have with him!

    i hate cramps... bleh...makes it hard to be happy about anything... the one thing i use that seems to help is Tiger Balm... might work for you, maybe? it works even when my heavy duty drugs don't...

    the work ethic of people these days sucks... i bet if the manager of that taco bell knew that he was losing business he/she would be pissed... but then again maybe not... they make 16 year old students managers these days...

    cheer up my friend!! we are upright, breathing, and moving... that is a lot to be happy about! the other stuff is just gravy... :)

    ReplyDelete