Wednesday, August 17, 2011

High and Dry Humpday

People that act like they know every damn thing in the world just crawl under my skin.  The owners nephew that works here is like that.  Not only that, but he won't shut the hell up and let you talk. Talks over you all the time. And when he talks, he yells.  The boy has no inside voice.  He's a nice guy but man that know it all never wrong I'm better than you attitude makes me want to slap the shit out of him sometimes.

Big boss is out of the office for the day.  Moving his kid back to college.  It will be quiet here today, as far as stress goes.  Nice.

Since Papoose #2 has to go in so early for cross country practice, it has worked out to where I feed the Jorge the Donkey and Pedro the Goat each morning when I take the dogs out.  This morning they were both rather quiet, calm and reserved when I went out to feed, and I was happy thinking good, maybe they are settling in and will be more calm and more QUIET now......I get back in the house, get my cup of coffee and check my phone and there is a text on there from Papoose #2 "I fed Jorge and Pedro already"  so that's why the little turd heads were quiet, they had already eaten.   Little punks.

Papoose #1 is having a good time with her Residential Leadership (RL) training so far.  She said it is so refreshing to be in an entire classroom full of kids that actually want to be there, and are totally mature and respectful to each other and the teaching staff.  That has always been a huge pet peeve of hers, being stuck in classes with the typical disrespectful pieces of shit that are always a part of that.   She said they are doing all sorts of interesting and challenging things, and she looks forward to each day.  She will be exhausted by the time school actually starts though.


Anonymous commenters that have shitty things to say just make me giggle.  How pathetic a persons life must be, that they get off on sending anonymous shitty comments to random strangers they have never even met.  I can't imagine what a person like that must be like to be around in real life.  I make it a point to surround myself with good people that genuinely make me feel good when they are around.  That's what life is all about  :-)

Oh, and btw anony from yesterday??  This IS my fucking journal, and if you don't want to read it then stop stalking my fucking blog, dimwit.  Further, if you are going to be a psychotic stalking cunt that wants to play mind games, you may not want to do it from your employers internet service.  It would be SO easy for someone to call the company and let the powers that be know that ip# such and such is a cyber stalker that makes threats and harasses people.  The police as well as employers take that shit pretty seriously.  *mwah*  love ya, Fuckface!!!!

I made the most ridiculously yummy pork ribs, brown rice and brussel sprouts for dindin last night.  Eeoww it hit the spot for some reason.  Love my grill!!!  I cook on that thing year round.  We didn't have one for a little while and it was worse than not having a stove.  I use the grill for almost everything, no matter the weather.

Louies brother went in to the vet for his shots yesterday, and the dumb as vet gave them to him, even though he has a double ear infection and was treated and medicated for that.  Should have waited on shots till that was cleared up and he was off the antibiotics for a week, at least.  Not only did they give him his shots, they gave a THREE MONTH old puppy his rabies vaccination with only his second set of shots.  I was livid.  Of course, the poor little thing had a horrendous reaction and nearly scared his new mommy to death.  Even took an emergency trip to the after hours vet.  I have some words to share with the vet when I go back in there.  Assholes.

The only thing that was wrong with the Cobra was that the connection to the oxygen sensor had been knocked loose or broken somehow.  Whew.  This vehicle thing is about to make me have a coronary. Wouldn't be such a big deal, if MW hadn't blown my Explorer up.  Then I would have a backup vehicle.  But it's sole purpose right now is to sit next to the garage like a giant paperweight and irritate me every time I look at it sitting there useless.  

I'm ready to have enough money to live on now.  The whole poor person thing has run it's course.  I'm ready for the next level.  Hahaha.  Sheesh.

Come onnnnnnnnnnnnn store #2 and #3!!!!!






8 comments:

  1. Anons....They are being tracked, they just didn't know it till now. I made a comment the other day to a friend and the conversation went like this:
    Me: I would pay good money to know the fools that are doing that.
    Him: You would?
    Me: Yep
    Him: How much?
    Me: hmmmm How much would it cost?
    Him: Less than a grand and you can find out a lot!
    Me: Do it!
    Him: Done....

    Should take less than a week. I will keep you updated. Like you, I wonder if one of them that we already have their place of employment, will survive the cut when his peers find out a few things.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing worse than a dry humpday.

    Why do you give your farm animals Hispanic names? Are you some kind of a racist or something?

    The more you talk about/acknowledge anons, the more they will stalk you.

    Maybe I'm the anon?

    Not really.

    You dropped the "C bomb." Ha!

    Where are your stores opening? I'm hungry.

    WW, you would really pay $1000 to know who posts mean things about you on a blog?

    I wouldn't give two nickels. I'd spend the $1000 on something else. Like a donkey and/or a goat.

    Goats have freaky eyes. Like the devil.

    Cobra... Explorer... are we seeing a pattern of poor workmanship here?

    I think I like this blog as much or more than the others I like less or equal to.

    Yes. You make take that as a compliment.

    That is all.

    Carry on.

    P.S. Can I make a request? Use the word "fucktard" in an upcoming post. It doesn't have to be in the next week or anything. When I see it, I'll know you're thinking about me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Jar!!!! Fucktard is one of my FAVORITE WORDS!!! Unfortunately I use it quite too often, I'm sure. Just ask the poor Papooses when they are trapped in the jalopy with me in traffic on 820......


    And these farm animals were given to us by friends, so they came to us prenamed. Snerk.

    As far as acknowledging anons, you should know me well enough by now Jar, to know that sometimes I get a humongous kick out of poking stupid people with sticks.

    Hey, a girls gotta do SOMETHING to entertain herself while her boyfriend is busy making his millions, no? haha.

    Corner, PM me with whatever you find out, and I'll keep you in the loop on my end too. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im offended by all the cussing.....back to my Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all 3 of you and read you daily, sometimes more. Sometimes from work, sometimes from home. No nasty comments coming from me!! ;) Have a good one all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous gunners are weak. Small. Insidious. Insipid. Insects. So are some "named" blog perusers out there. The "power" of a keyboard has enabled a whole genre of ticky-tacky people to reinvent themselves. As fire-breathing grasshoppers. [sigh]

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want some anonys!! i feel so left out hahaha

    ReplyDelete