Saturday, February 5, 2011

Love Songs

I am wondering....

If you had to name your favorite love song of all time......what would it be??

I don't care if it is your favorite love song altogether, or if it is 'the song' for you and your current significant other.....or maybe the love song that still brings tears to your eyes from a former loved and lost significant other.

I'm just curious what makes your knees weak, what can tug your heart right through your shirt and make you pause and think about the most magical time of your life.......

What song does that to you??????????????

6 comments:

  1. I like the Barney song. You know the one.
    I love you
    You love me
    Were a happy family......

    Now that was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every Beatles song ever recorded. That was the simple recipe for their success: write about love and you can't go wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have two of those songs...
    the first... my absolute favorite....

    "into the mystic" - van morrison

    second

    "have i told you lately" - van morrison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peter Cetera's "The Glory of Love." Bar none....=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATC, I sing that song to my kids all the time....never fails to make them thing I'm brilliant. =) Mostly because we NEVER watched Barney...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I forgot that I was going to come back and post something serious.
    Dreams..........Stevie Nicks, Fleetwood Mac!

    A long time ago girlfriend would sing me that song, word for word, every time we were together.

    ReplyDelete