Monday, February 28, 2011

mOnDaY

Long, long weekend.  Worked more hours than there are in a day, it felt like.

But it sure did feel good to have at least a little bit of energy back and not feel near death the entire time I was at work.  Thankful for that.

So incredibly sore though.  Didn't get more than a few hours of sleep this weekend because I was so sore.

Had to call the police on a customer this weekend.  That was interesting.  Bad man, you-no-assault-The-Real-Deal, Angry Squaw call the po po on you!!!

Worked too late to get to attend a soiree I really really wanted to attend.  None too happy about that.  None too happy at all.  But this is life right now, and to quote a good friend "I don't HAVE to, I GET to".  Right on, bruthu.

If you are going to drive at the same speed, or slower than the slow lane, for the love of all that's holy, please move your sorry a*s to the f*cking slow lane!!!!!!!!!

I had a man and a woman come in this weekend that were so dirty filthy nasty that I was the only one that was willing to help them.  The guy seemed sort of ok not too vile, the lady was a real bitch and surely didn't seem all there for whatever reason.  I mean, I am not being catty when I say that these people smelled so bad you could smell them from 10' away, no joke.  He had long nails that were literally black, her hair was so greasy you could see her scalp.  I was concerned about them offending other patrons who were trying to enjoy their food, but didn't want to be rude to the man and lady either.  I solved the dilemma by telling them that the weather was just perfect for the patio.  They thought that was a great idea.  I made sure to say the same thing to another group of people that were at another register, trying not to single out the odiferous pair.  Where are the people that love these folks enough to make sure they are taking care of themselves?  Sad.  I have to be honest, I caught myself being irritated and disgusted with them at first.  But then I reminded myself that I don't know their story.

At least they paid in cash, and not with the LoneStar card that they probably actually qualified for.

No, I'm not going to start on that again.

On my way home last night, I called Mister Wonderful three times and he ignored my calls.  I texted "call me" and he called right away, so I know he had his phone right there and was ignoring me.  I told him I was going to stop at the store on the way home and what sounded good for dinner.  His response of "I don't give a f*ck!"  Not the way you should respond to someone who's logged a 40 hour week in the course of a weekend, haha.  Needless to say, momma didn't cook dinner last night.

I listen to all kinds of music.  Literally, every kind of music made, I enjoy to some extent.  On the way in to work on Sunday mornings I always listen to Classical Guitar on the TCU radio station.  Love it.

On the way in to work on Saturday morning I was listening to classical on 101.1 and heard John Williams "Scenes from Star Wars"  it was absolutely incredible.  Love love loved it!!! It went through movements made up of every bit of music from all the movies.  You can't understand how fantastic it was unless you heard it. Wow.  The Imperial March was my favorite  :-)  That, and the music from the cantina/bar scene in the original movie.

The medicine the doc has me on has me eating some weird ass food I normally would never eat together.  Everyone at work keeps saying "you want WHAT?"  haha

Still really disappointed I missed my get together this weekend  :-(

Have a good Monday, all.

3 comments:

  1. I posted here yesterday. What happened to it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, hello and good day, madam ;-) I am rubbing off on you, making you act BLOND!!!

    ReplyDelete