Tuesday, February 8, 2011

On The Road Again....

Yep, rolling in the baby car again WOOT WOOT!!!  Sweetie pie friend gifted me with a new tire!! So I am in my own car again, thank goodness.  Especially since my backup vehicle was taken over.  I surely didn't have the dough to replace that tire just yet.  I may have had to resort to Corner's advice, if my friend hadn't forced my amazing tire gift on me.  I strive every day to be as good of a friend as she is.  What an absolutely unselfish, totally loving person.  Good things are coming to you, girlfriend, I promise you that!!!!

I cut up part of an  apple and added it to my oatmeal this morning along with the cinnamon.  Whoo dawgies, that was good!!!

So I teased Mister Wonderful last night about not appreciating the things I do for him, because he didn't comment on the soup or sandwich I tried out for dinner last night.  Jokingly said "you don't even appreciate me cooking for you, or any of the things I do for you"  to which he responded "appreciation is why you have a dog, he appreciates you and thinks you are the most amazing thing in the world, and thats why you work with your boyfriend too, Casanova is all about being nice to you, I'm just not that kind of guy"  he said all of this smiling.  This is the bizarre life I am living right now.  My husband is HAPPY that someone else is taking care of the pesky things he doesn't want to be bothered with, like being sweet to me and making me happy.  Fu*king BIZZARRO!!!

Of course, he mentions women he has interest in as well.  Man how our relationship has changed.  At least I don't have to feel guilty for working towards building the life I want.  I still DO feel guilty, but I don't HAVE to. 

Papoose #2 decided to surprise MW by cleaning the house and mopping the floors while I cooked dinner last night.  She was buzzing around that house and cleaning like a mad woman, trying to get it all done before he got home from work.  I jumped in helping her here and there in between dinner stuff, we were really rocking the team work.

When he finally walked in the door, the first thing he did was grab some laundry and head to the laundry room, and when he saw that Papoose #2 had a load of her clothes in the washer he started yelling at her to switch her f*cking laundry over.  He stood there screaming that over and over till she got in there to switch it.  I told him repeatedly that the load had JUST finished before he walked in, and give her a damn second to get up there from the back of the house where she was sweeping.  Jerk.

Whenever ANYTHING in life ticks him off, or he has a bad day, or anything goes wrong in any way, he takes it out fully on the kids and I.  Jackass.  I finally told him "you know what, assh*le???  That kid in there was so excited to surprise you with a spotless house, and all you did was yell at her and treat her like something you scrape off your shoe.  That right there is one of the reasons you will end up a lonely old man"  Man was I pissed off.  Papoose #2 shrugged it off well and kept a smile on her face as she and I proceeded to enjoy our evening, our dinner, and our clean house :)

I freaking HATE that he is such a sh*tty father, but on the other hand, I am so grateful that both of my daughters have learned at a young age not to take sh*t from sh*tty people.  Both of them have already shown their strength in different situations with other people, boyfriends etc, by not letting ANYONE treat them crappy.  Thank God.  They are strong women NOW.  It took me 40 years to learn how to be strong.  That is the most embarrassing thing in the world.

But damn I raised some awesome kids.  They are my finest accomplishment.

3 comments:

  1. Bravo on the strength that you've imparted to your Girls. Endurance, a positive outlook and the trust and faith that change will come. They didn't get those seeds of value all by themselves -- you're a good Mother. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto on what Obi said.
    Being that I am of the male species, it comes natural to me to want to say a few other things.......But I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. been in shoes that look very much like yours.... sucks too. glad your kiddos are learning early on... i know i didn't learn anything about strength until i lived in the trenches... and it took me 2 husbands to learn it... somehow it didn't stick the first time? stupid me....

    glad you got your wheels up and going again!! liberation is so cool!

    ReplyDelete