Thursday, February 24, 2011

Meanwhile, At The Tepee

Adult content  Omg that is exactly how I feel about that 'warming sensation' crap!!  This was absolutely hysterical!!!!!!

For the life of me, no matter how I let my imagination run free, I cannot figure out why there would be a spoon in Papoose #2's bathroom.  Cooking meth???  On the johnnie long enough to require sustenance??  Really?  A spoon in the bathroom?  Ugh.  I guess sometimes you just don't want to know.

Shrimp linguine in a meyer lemon cream sauce for dinner tonight, oh yeah.

I absolutely love how the kitchen smells when I am peeling cucumbers and radishes etc for salad.  Or when I am cutting up melon.  That smell just makes me so happy.

***Edit***  The shrimp linguine recipe my dear friend sent me to try turned out amazing!!  I mean, it was fast and so simple, and turned out like a page out of a magazine or a plate in a nice restaurant.  Super awesome recipe.  Thanks you know who!!!

1 comment:

  1. Shrimp and Ling Weinies? Never heard of it. Might have to look the recipe up and try that sometime!
    Cab you buy the Ling Weinies at Wally world?

    ReplyDelete