Monday, February 7, 2011

MoNdAy

What a day.  Busy busy.

We have water at the house again.  The great thaw occurred sometime while I was at Job#2 Saturday.

I really don't give a crap about football unless it's my team playing.  Not in regular season, and not in the Super Bowl.

I was incredibly unimpressed with how Jerry's House handled the entire overblown shindig.

I really like Christina Aguilera and was also incredibly unimpressed with her performance.  First of all, I despise it when anyone tries to make a song that doesn't belong to them 'theirs', this even more so when it's our National Anthem.  Puleeze Girlfriend....trying so hard to screw with the song that you forget the friggin lyrics??  Really????????

Watching Usher hung up in that rope made me giggle though. You have to know he was pissed at that happening, mister always cool and slick.  Teehee.

Fergie looked less skanky than usual for some reason.  Sometimes she just looks nasty to me.   She looked clean and like she didn't stank yesterday.   Maybe it's just me.....

Dumb question??  There was only one set of lights on each of those dancing people....what kind of technology made the lights turn different colors for the different songs?  I mean, that was pretty neato chorography on that part, I thought.

Cute commercials for the most part.   The one with the Mini Coop with the guy 'cramming it in the boot' bothered me for some reason.  Like what he did with the giant sub sandwhich.  I mean, I don't get bothered easily, and it didn't 'bother' me, persay...I just thought it was stupid and in poor taste.  I guess that's just me.

I'm still surprised and excited every time I turn a tap on and water actually comes out of it.  I am not being facetious here, I am being deadly serious.  I was only without water for 5 days and I was evidently traumatized enough by it that I get overwhelmed with joy when water comes out of a tap.

Yes.Therapy.Much.Please.

I wanted chicken noodle soup for lunch. I had a potato.  Thats all I had to grab on the way out the door this morning.  :-/

I really don't have any words today.  I will get back to work now.

1 comment:

  1. I had astronaut chicken on a wheat thin thing for lunch. Not smart...stomach's been jacked up since...potato soup sounds kinda nice. =)

    ReplyDelete