Thursday, March 3, 2011

Interesting

Yesterday I posed a question to anyone that reads this blog.  I was actually very surprised to only get one response.

I had actually prepared myself for a few responses, even if some of them might be sarcastic or negative in nature.
Anyhow, I found that interesting.

Someone did tell me yesterday that they felt I might benefit from therapy.  I told her that any therapist that listened to me would probably put me away, and I will stick to friends listening to me bitch gripe and complain.  She laughed at me and said, well we can share a padded cell, at least we know we'd like our roomie.

Sometimes the idea of a little vacation from it all sounds kinda nice.  Just pull the 'oh my I can't be trusted to run my own life' card and back out of adulthood.  I see people do it all the time.

But in the end, I realize that would never work for me.  I have too much to say, too much to do, too much to see.  Besides, I don't like being told what to do.  So, gotta keep playing the responsible adult role a while longer, I guess  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment