Thursday, March 24, 2011

Nekkid In The Backyard and Wet Pussy

I was behind a propane delivery truck this morning.   He didn't stop at the railroad tracks in town.  Shame on him.  I was only behind him because he cut me off at the last possible minute, rather than using his blinker and planning ahead earlier to get into my lane.  Yes, evidently he IS the only one on the road.

I don't know what is going on around the tepee, but all of the animals have been absolutely off their rockers the past few days.  Normally, both dogs know the routine and settle in for the night when they are put in their beds.  No muss, no fuss.  The cat is locked out of my room for two reasons, one, because I am slightly allergic to her and she makes me itch, and two, because the little ho bag won't just lay down and go to sleep, but does the slow creeper thing into the window blinds, making long slow racket and waking me up.  Or she knocks stuff down.  Oh, and she steals stuff.  All the time.  Cat is a major klepto.  Anyhow, for the past two nights, all three of the demons have refused to settle down.  The dogs are whining, psyching me into thinking they need to go outside, so out we go, then back inside, they run around the living room grabbing their toys out of their toy bucket, like it's early evening playtime or something.  I swear, I've spent hours outside in the yard in nothing but a tee shirt and panties with a stupid look on my face saying 'look at that beautiful moon' and 'hurry up, for God's sake!'   Maybe that's it, maybe it's the moon that's causing it.  Idk.

Yeah, I go outside half dressed all the time.  Heck, even HALF dressed is an improvement for me.  I am notorious for wandering around naked or half dressed.  Always been that way.  I guess I've just been practicing for the days when I lose my mind completely, and you see the "Silver" alert signs on the highway, telling people to be on the lookout for the crazy old lady with wild hair wearing nothing but marti gras beads.....

I had a nice night hanging out with The Real Deal yesterday evening.   We ran a couple of errands, then drove around the lake looking for new store locations.  What a fabulous impromptu sweet and romantic night.  I just don't think there is anything I could ever do in his company that I wouldn't be completely and utterly content.  I am blessed.

Finally heard from Papoose #1 last night.  Correction.  I called her, she didn't voluntarily call me.  Haven't heard from her at all for many days.  I know she is alright though, because she will post this and that on Facebook.  What kind of a world do we live in that a squaw has to look to a social network to be assured her papoose is ok?  Not a happy squaw.  Was out hunting and gathering last night and saw a hair product that I thought was one she had told Papoose #2 to try, so whipped out the cell and sent some smoke signals to double check.  Papoose #1 must not have paid attention to the caller id because I'll be damned, she actually answered.  Pfft.

Papoose #2 has an away track meet today.  That freakin kid can run.  A long, long, long time.  Sure as heck didn't get that from me!!!  That's one thing Mister Wonderful had to offer, that's for sure.

Endurance is a good thing.  She will never be a victim of a bad horror flick, where she's running away from the maniac through the woods and grows tired and stumbles.  Thank goodness for that.

I think it's cute that someone in my office who swears to someone else in my office that she never reads my blog anymore, actually reads it every day.  So sweet.  HI THERE SUGAR TUSH!!!

I have a kitten to deliver to her new owners after work today.  Have to go home at lunch and give her a little bath.  Calling her a kitten, at five months and full grown set of claws, is a stretch though.  This could be interesting.  Have you ever washed a cat that is not used to even being handled??  Yeeeehawwwwww!!!!

The payment for grooming and delivery of said demon kitty is my first pedicure of the year though, so I may be bleeding, but dang it, I'll damn sure have cute toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Therapy.  All I have to say.

2 comments:

  1. ha! tracking is cool isn't it? allows you to check out all the visitors!

    glad you had a nice evening - it is deserved...

    one is supposed to bathe cats? that sounds INCREDIBLY dangerous to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not disperse the beads. Nope, it wasn't me!

    ReplyDelete