Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Addiction

I'm not getting any younger.  There are many ways that I abuse my body on a daily basis.  A few years ago, I stopped putting bad things in my body and got healthy.  It was an incredible metamorphosis.  So many ailments that I had been suffering with simply went away.  I felt great, had amazing energy, and started looking alot better too.  I want to feel that way again.  I am so pissed at myself for getting lazy and going back to all of my old/bad habits and ways.

I am going to stop drinking coffee.  I drink like a pot a day, so I will have to wean myself off of it over the next couple of weeks, or I will have horrific headaches and just generally be a real b*tch to everyone.  And we don't want that.

I am going to stop drinking beer.  Nuff said.

I am going to stop eating junk food.  I will stress eat, eat when I am not even hungry.  It's awful.  Yet another addiction.  I need to get back to eating healthy food thats actually good for my body.

I need to get off of my as* and exercise more.  Right now I am only doing a short, half a*sed workout twice a week.  It's not nearly enough.  I need to take LabPup for a walk when I get home, instead of popping open a beer and keeping my lazy self in the house.  Hmmmm, maybe I need to work into this??? Like, take a beer along while I walk the dog, ease myself into it?  KIDDING, so kidding!!

One problem I have, is I really and truly ENJOY drinking coffee.  And beer, for that matter.  Another problem here is, I love love love to cook and bake.  Dang it.

Anyhow, this all isn't a New Years Resolution.  I just feel like crap in one way or another every day, and I know for damn sure I am doing it to myself.  So, time to make some changes.

I'm not getting any younger.  This is the only body God entrusted me with, it's time I get serious about showing him I appreciate it and start doing my part to take care of it, before it's too late.

Oh boy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment