Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cutting back on caffeine, day two:  Only had two travel mugs of the drug this morning, and didn't finish the second one because it got cold while I was busy working.  That's a good thing.

Of course, went to lunch with friends and jacked up the eating healthy part by having a burrito.  Granted, without the cheese and sour cream.  Had brisket, pico de gallo, lettuce and hot sauce.  Yeah, and the flour tortilla  :(

Also brought back a jug of un-sweet tea big enough to drown puppies in.  So much for not taking in as much caffeine.

On a positive note, I did eat my oatmeal for breakfast like a good girl, and have not busted in to the evil Reeses Dark.

I have a set of dvd workouts that a friend loaned me.  Tonight after work I will actually be participating in the workouts on them, rather than merely being a spectator on the couch with a beer in her hand.  Hmmmm.

Maybe I can do this after all.

One word.  Therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Caffeine. Need it.

    Reeses cups? OMG.....it's my crack.....I can't look....

    ReplyDelete