Monday, January 10, 2011

mOnDaY

Morning all.  We all made it to Monday once again.  Go us.

So, that itty bitty snow fall was absolutely gorgeous yesterday, no?  I loved it.  I love weather.  I love cold weather.  I don't tolerate the heat well, but LOVE colder weather.  Of course, I am spoiled and work in an office and restaurant, so do not have to be out in it all day or night either.  Don't hate me because I'm spoiled  ;)

I rarely watch T.V.  I mean RARELY.  I hear about shows that are on, read about them etc, but there is not one single show that I follow.  I may watch the television mayyyyybe a couple of hours a month.  When I do, I like the discovery and travel channels.  I will, however, try to sit down and watch a dvd once in awhile, maybe a couple of times a month.  Mostly, I just don't have time.

When I do have the blessing of an actual evening or morning at home, I cook.  I love to cook.  May not be very good at it, but I sure do enjoy doing it.

When I get any quiet time alone, I like to read.  I've always been that way, preferring a book to television.  Considering how inherently lazy I am, that is surprising, I guess.

I had a whole day off of both jobs yesterday, and didn't accomplish anything at all around the house but to cook for those people who live there.  It was awesome.

A tomcat sprayed both of our dogs yesterday.  In the face.  So both dogs had to have full on baths.  The three pound rat dog was no problem, although she spent the rest of the day with a serious attitude problem because of it.  The 80 pound lab puppy, however, was a different story.  That is what kids are for.  I paid mine to scrub the bejeesus out of that dog.  She likes money.  He is now the fluffiest, whitest lab puppy in Texas.

I have to say, for someone who is really generally pretty laid back, I am sort of surprised to already have someone pissed off and stalking my blog, only a month or so in.  *giggles*

You people have a fabulous day.  I have to get back to work.

2 comments:

  1. You pissed off a reader??? How? You're like the Sweetest "Person I've always wanted to be!"

    Pfft. They were probably crabby & and despoiled before visiting your blog, Madame Squaw. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could be me, I stalk your blog all the time!

    ReplyDelete