Friday, January 14, 2011

Passive Aggression






People that do sh*t just to be assh*les and feel some sort of control over other people are ridiculous.

Deciding you have a beef with someone for NO reason other than to be an assh*le is a waste of effort.

But hey, if making other people miserable  with your little passive aggressive bullshit makes you feel like a big person, knock yourself out.

Yes, I mean you.  You know who you are.  THIS time it actually IS about you.

And by the way, we can see who reads our blogs, when,  and where they linked from.  We can also see if you use your isd domain to forward a link or email from our blogs.

So if you hate me so much and have such a damn problem with me, why can't you stay the h*ll off of my blog?  Hahahahaha.

All of this started because you outed yourself on talking sh*t behind my back, because you thought one of my previous less than positive posts was about you.  Hey, that is YOUR dipsh*t move, you have absolutely no reason to be pissed off at me about it.  Good grief!!

I put up with WAY too much undeservedly sh*tty treatment at home, I do not need any more of it elsewhere.

Get over yourself.  You are making a problem where there doesn't need to be one.   You know I've never done a damn thing to you except be your friend.  You want to talk whatever smack about me that you've OBVIOUSLY been talking, go right ahead, Princess.  You don't want to be my friend??  No problem, no big loss to me, if you are tearing me up behind my back anyway, who needs you?  But you back the he*l off of me at work.  Stay out of my face, and stop trying to do idiotic passive aggressive sh*t around here just to show off how pissed off you are.

The world already knows you are a B*TCH, you can stop working so hard to reinforce it now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh man, Jar! Thank you for that, first real laugh of the day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. W-spouse may have left some of her hormone pills at home. I will check when I get home and let you know. Until them, be calm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mister Corner, that comment is what made me think of going out and purchasing my 'medicine'. Thank you for the fabulous idea. Of course, my hips will not be appreciative, but they can go to h-e-double hockey sticks today!!

    ReplyDelete