Thursday, January 13, 2011

Interesting Things Not Related To My Being A Lazy Procrastinator

I like this concept.  I am a very visual person.  For instance, I am completely unable to picture ideas for decorating my house, etc.  I can barely look at floor plans and visualize the finished actual house.  Hey, I embrace my uniqueness, you will just have to learn to do the same  ;-)

I took my younger papoose to see Twilight at the dollar theater years ago.  Poor thing was the last kid in the world to see that movie, I'm sure.  She had read all of the books as they came out, but still.  Anyhow, I have managed to avoid having to be subjected to any of the sequels because her wonderful older sister has taken her, thank the sweet mother earth.  BUT I will say in my finest Cougar voice that I am, and will ever remain, Captain of team Jacob....oh baby...HOOOOWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL!!!  heehee

So many wrongs go unpunished, but how many times does it happen to this end, I wonder.  I hate being accused of anything I didn't do or say, in the small little ways of everyday life.  I cannot imagine being accused of such serious things, if you truly and honestly are innocent.  I have someone that is very very dear to my heart who's entire life was changed by an accusation by someone that was trying to cover their own as*, and in their selfishness stole many years from my friend.  I cannot imagine living through that.

All I have to say is, other than the Domino's guy from my previous post, if you are going to lose it, lose it with hilarity, like this ol gal..... (and before anyone goes off half cocked, no, I do not condone theft, but you have to admit, claiming to be an international jewel thief in your golden years sure as heck beats living out your final days with 30 cats and a bowl of oatmeal, now doesn't it?)

When I was younger, my step brother married a rather 'unique' gal whos mother did this exact same thing.  Used whatever she found here and there or could get a good deal on someplace.  All different materials, from cinder blocks to that green wavy plastic you use around pool houses.  She started with an old covered wagon, and built a multi leveled house around it, with catwalks to get here and there, complete with a grand piano, full library, professional kitchen and indoor pool.  Exterior sliding glass doors were used on bedroom areas, the fridge was suspended above the lower two stories by cables.  Being in that house was like walking through a bizarre dream you might have after eating chili and ice cream too close to your bedtime.  Oh, she also built a full size, fully mirrored and railed dance studio in there.  Crazy town.

When I die, I want to come back as this cat !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment