Tuesday, January 25, 2011

tUeSdAy





I rarely think dj's are funny. When I turn on the radio, I want music.  Is that so much to ask for? I mean, we already have to listen to a zillion commercials in order for them to afford to be on the air, do I really have to listen to all the goofy crap these people think is so funny?  Hey guys, bit of info, if you were that funny you would have a stand up show somewhere and I would come see you there.  Because my intention would be to listen to someone talk talk talk.  When I turn the radio on, tune through 8 different stations during a 15 minute drive and don't hear a single song, really irritating.  Y'all just aren't nearly as funny or entertaining as you think you are.

I think I am the only person in world doesn't like the group Maroon 5.  Since the first song they ever released to now, I will change the station immediately if they come on.  I will do the same with Santana.  I don't know why, but they get on my nerves.

I have also never ever seen a whole superman movie.  I don't know, they just never really grabbed me and kept me watching.  I've also never seen an entire 007 flick.  I also hate watching baseball.  And although I bake a killer apple pie, I really don't like to eat it.  I bake it for others and they eat it but I will never have any.

Am I just about as unamerican as they come, or what??  Wow.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can forgive you for your remark about baseball but for an apple pie, I will try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm throwing the Bull$#&@ flg on the "Baking For Others" remark!

    ReplyDelete